Our award-winning tutoring program has been well-received by students, parents and the schools. We have an immediate impact by improving your marks and confidence in mathematics! Our experienced teachers offer alternative perspectives on problems and step-by-step solutions in order to prepare students for homework, tests and exams. Our math program is designed to be hands on with your current activity, focusing on areas where the student needs help.
Come in for a Free Consultation and Lesson
Click here to check out the pricing and/or to sign-up for Math Tutoring
GRADES 1-8 (Elementary)
Through fun games, puzzles and real life activities! Our program will allow the student to work on their current homework and also improve on fundamental math skills.
- offered weekly on Saturdays, 10-11:30am
- $40 per 1.5 hour group/class session (monthly)
- Multiplication Tables, Word Problems, Fractions, Integers, Patterning, Geometry, Measurement
- Money Concepts
- Test prep, homework, organization and how to study
GRADES 9-12 (High School)
We focus on the school math curriculum and the student’s homework, test preparation and assignments.
- flexible date offerings throughout the week and weekend
- $40/1-hour private session for a weekly set date ($160/month for 4 sessions)
In addition, if the student wants to prepare for an upcoming year of math, we can set up a strategy to get ready for the next grade and shore up any areas of concern in their past year of math.
- $50/1-hour private session for bi-weekly or more random classes ($100/month for 2 sessions)
Testimonial: "Creative Math and Music have been a part of my girls' lives for a number of years......They have been a very important support system - especially in math......I am a huge fan of CMM and their staff." More Testimonials here!