- Regular weekly lessons, with exception of holiday closures listed below
- Family rates: $225 per month (2 kids), $325 per month (3 kids)
- Performances at local restaurants – November, February, April and June
- Creative Math & Music internal student parties:
Closures and important dates:
- Welcome Back (featuring Danny Brooks from Texas): Saturday, September 8th at 5pm
- Halloween (Costume): Sunday, October 28th at 2pm
- Christmas Bring-A-Friend: Sunday, December 16th at 2pm
- Summer Year-End: Sunday, June 23rd at 2pm
- First Day of Lessons: Saturday, September 8th, 2018
- Closures for Holidays: Thanksgiving (October 8th), Christmas Break (December 24-Friday, January 4th), Family Day (February 18th), Easter Sunday and Monday (April 21st and 22nd), Victoria Day weekend (Saturday, May 18th , Sunday, May 19th and Monday, May 20th)
- Last Lesson Day: Thursday, June 27th, 2019
Make-up Lessons: there are no make-up lessons offered for missed classes for any reason. It is a fair policy to pay our teachers, regardless of the student’s attendance. It is not necessary to call in if you are not able to make it to a lesson (for example, illness or vacation), but we would appreciate knowing.
Cancellation Policy: to cancel the music program, we must receive written notice (e-mail is acceptable) at least 30 days prior to the next scheduled payment date. A $50 cancellation fee will apply if less than 30 days notice is given.
Void Payment Fee ($25) for: late payment, returned cheque, credit card declined, no post dated payment on file.