The late Levon Helm of "The Band" said it best,"I had all the music lessons I could ask for jamming with others"!
Are you an amateur musician looking to meet others to jam on a regular basis? Are you trying to get a band going but find it difficult to co-ordinate schedules?
- we book on a first come basis (1-week in advance of jam date), to allow time to set-up the roster
- there is a $12.50 entrance fee per jam, minimum 3 sessions. You must book online (application form)
- meet people to jam with and match-up with other musicians at your level
- each music room is equipped with a mixer, speakers, monitors, microphones, bass amp and drum kit
- access the music library of 500+ classic popular songs, with simple chord charts
- On-line access to bookings and songs of all ages
- WIFI availability to search the internet for songs
Current Dates available; October 14, 28; November 11, 25; December 9
These dates are Full, but if you wish to be on the Standby List, click the application below. More dates will be available in the New Year.Jam Club Application Form
For more information or to book a jam session, contact
Bob Spencer | Creative Math & Music
Phone: 905-686-6284 (Pickering)